Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 days??

did you make it??
we did not.
This is hard ladies!! I knew it was going to be hard but jeez!
So here's the dealio:
my husband and I have been going through I guess you can call a "rough patch". Nothing too detrimental to our marriage or anything like that, but enough for us to come to the point where we both agree that we need counseling. Ouch.
There is nothing wrong with counseling! Don't get me wrong. We're huuuge fans of it! It was just a hard realization, or course.
With the way our finances have been and the fact that both of our hours were cut at our jobs in the same month that we bought a house, yea, things have been testy.
What can you do?
Have sex.
I know neither of you want to. I KNOW
So you wanna know what we did?
We acted like we had just met for a night. It was fun! True story : I was a bridesmaid for a friend this past weekend and he was a groomsman. So we decided to use this special occasion for some fun. We acted like we both met at the wedding. We flirted all night long and made dirty suggestions at each other in public. Oh my gosh this was so much fun! By the end of the wedding, he asked me if I would like to come over to his house for some wine and a movie. We even incorporated the fact that I have a kid! He kept telling me how cute she was and how she looks just like me. Totally just trying to get in my pants...
he did.
We had amazing sex twice that night! TWICE! Do you know how long it's been since we have done that? Too long.
So ladies, this week: have an affair. With your husband!
Let him whisk you away and act like a total sleeze if you want to. It's so much fun and made the fireworks come back in an instant. Go out on a date, cheap or whatever. And act like it's your first. This is one of the best things I can tell you to do with your sex life.
No go and do it. Start with some flirty texts about how you don't have anything to do tonight and you're bored. Be creative.
I am going to continue this blog with challenges and many fun adventures. Especially since my husband and I did not have sex for 30 days in a row, I am still going to keep trying this and adding more days so that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment