Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10 - 11

I have an incredibly stressful job. It's so hard coming home on days that my husband has a rough day. We both just want to vent and be comforted but we butt heads every time. We can't both have a bad day at the same time. I'm sure we're not alone in this. He also has been feeling pretty sick for a couple of days now - praying it's not the flu! So things have been rough so far this week. I am definitely ready for it to be over.
I have started to noticed that my body is getting used to sex every night! I usually start to get in the mood without trying too hard! :) How are you doing? I love hearing from my readers!
Keep spreading the news and send me more followers my way!
For tomorrow's challenge:
Do your hair. That's right, do what he loves even if it takes an hour... or two. Wake up early and just do it. Or if you're a stay at home mom (super jealous of you!!) then get it done before he comes home. See how long he can resist running his fingers through your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment