Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4

So far, I feel like this challenge has already made a difference in my drive. I have been wanting to have more sex and there were two days so far that we had sex twice! But I want to hear from you. What are some challenges you're facing with this? I know it will get harder the further along I go but so far I feel like it has been pretty easy. But I want to relate to everyone. How is it going?
Today's small challenge:
Wear make-up. If you're not a make-up woman then wear it just for him even if you have no plans to go out in public today. If you're already a make-up woman and wear it everyday, today do a little something special. Don't just do the everyday quick look. Take the time as if you're going out to a fancy date tonight. You don't have to do your hair if you don't have the time or patience. But make time to dress yourself up a little for when you see your husband. I bet he'll notice

No comments:

Post a Comment