Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 7, 8, and 9 :/

Busy weekend! Even though I did not post for two days, my husband and I still found the time to have sex both nights. Sorry I wasn't able to get on here more - the bottom line is to have sex everyday no matter what. Hopefully you weren't waiting from a post from me to continue that.
As for this week, there is a lot of things going on in my personal life. Lots of changes. Mostly good but some incredibly stressful. I will try my hardest to post everyday but like I said, you don't need a post everyday from me reminding you to have sex.
This is another point I want to make:
Time. The other night it was so hard for us to have sex simply because we were so exhausted from our busy day, all we wanted to do was pass out. We never had a fight, we never thought it would be a bad thing to do... we just wanted more than anything to roll over and fall asleep. We are both working and we have a child, planning to have more in the future. There are going to be so many nights like this! But how many nights will that happen in a row? As I look into this week, I am trying to prepare myself for those nights when I just look at my husband and say... "Are you kidding me? I need sleep!" I pray that we make it through this wall! There will always be a million excuses not to have sex or even just spend some quality alone time with each other even if things are perfectly fine between you two. Going back to the statement that sex has become a chore.
If you find yourself getting caught in this "funk", say no to someone on a weeknight. You're doing too much. You and your husband need to pick a night SOON, that current week, where you both say no to someone and stay home. Or even better, find a baby sitter and go on a small date for just 2 hours. Don't go to a movie together... you can't talk in a movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment