Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1

We ended up leaving our little New Year's party around 3 AM so needless to say we were exhausted. We almost didn't have sex last night because we had to be at church early this morning (my husband works at our church full time). But when we got baby in her bed knocked out tired, he got the urge and an energy burst. I debated on saying no because we still had the whole day today to make up for it but I decided that was no way to get this challenge started! So we had amazing sex a 3:30 AM :) Totally worth it.
It makes me realize that no matter what state I'm in, by the time we're both laying next to each other breathing heavily and talking about how good that was, 99% of the time I knew that it was such a great decision and I do not regret it at all! 

So if you didn't have sex last night after the ball dropped... heehee ;).... then here is your small challenge for today:
Have some afternoon delight sex! How long has it been since you've had impromptu sex in the middle of the day? Today is a great day to do it. You're both tired from last night but hopefully regained some energy from sleeping in today. Or like us, we are going on just a couple of hours of sleep and are home from church, ready to take a nap with baby and have some day time sex! :)

Oh I wanted to add a quick note. It was brought to my attention that some women do not like having sex on their period and I totally get that. I just let it completely slip my mind because I am breastfeeding right now. It's been over a year since my last period so I haven't thought about it at all. So here is my solution to the days when you're on your cycle:
Just play!
If your husband is anything like a normal man... he enjoys oral sex. If that's not something you're into, play with hands. Create a scenario where you're dating and it's forbidden to have sex so do everything else ;) We've all had to do this at some point. Make it enjoyable.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I'm sure you're not the only one with that question. Or if you would rather, send me and email. I have it listed and I'll make it a total private and anonymous message.

Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment